Our ‘events list’ is ever growing for this latest little business venture… this summer, be a part of the following:
- Peruvian Delight meets Yorkshire Tradition – Sunday the 27th August only £35 per person. Click on the link to find out more about this fantastic eating/meeting/greeting/drinking/walking event!
- Felting workshops with the supremely talented Valerie Hughes – there’s three of these going on; 4th July where you will be making felted ‘vessels’ – vases, 18th July where you will create a landscape masterpiece – each being £30 per person (materials and equipment provided). On the 1st August is one for the kiddies – fetch your little ‘uns to create a little masterpiece of their own and also be treated to a little bit of fodder to fill up those teeny tums (adults too!) – price £14 per adult plus £8 per child.
- A bit of relaxing and mindful Yoga with Lucyoga in the tranquil surroundings of Laycock; yoga for all the family on the 8th August – £12 per adult, £6 per child. Adults yoga on the 26th August – £30 per person.
- Don those writing pens and a notebook and come be part of our exciting creative writing event led by published literary genius Gill Lambert. This will be held on the 15th August – £30 per person.
- This special course runs for five dates – learn how to knit with the alpacas! Gill Lambert will be your guide in this one and runs from 29th August until the 12th September, each Tuesday and Saturday. Each date is £30 and will include all materials and equipment (you must book on to all five dates – unless you only want to learn how to half knit?!).
- Wine? Food? Alpacas? WOW – this is gonna be a good one! On the 10th September, you will be delivered with four different courses of delicious food, which will be paired with four different delicious wines. Guest chef Jack McPhail will be providing you with a ‘wine education’ if you will… All in all, the total cost for this event will be £40 per person. Contact us to book on, or click here to visit the page and book on online.
All of these include a trek with the alpacas plus some lovely homemade lunch – further details can be seen on the posters below. To book on to these, go to Contact Us and let me know! I’ll forward you the details of how to ensure your place is reserved. There’s a limited number of eight adults per event so don’t hesitate, get on and book, I’d hate for you to miss out!